Monday, November 14, 2005

Bah!

Okay, so it appears that with Pleasure Motors currently at Disneyland with his family (DORK!) and Mike and I getting swamped at our jobs (OFFICE DORKS!), it looks like we've once again dropped the ball with the game review. Rest assured, this has been but a small barren patch in an otherwise lush glen of captivating journalism and insightful critique, possibly caused by untreated fairy rings. What?

Anyhow, last night. Again, I was working, so I missed everything except the third period (nice post, by the way Mark Bell. You don't deserve happiness) of the Oilers' 3-1 loss to Chicago; as such, all I have to say is this: Oilers, it sucks when you lose. Please play better. Sincerely, me, on behalf of the Covered in Oil Smiletime Gang.

Next time: something you might care about!

0 comments: