Sunday, January 15, 2006

I hate losing

OTTAWA 5
EDMONTON 3

"Huh? Bwa...?" he says, waking up at 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon. I wish I had a recap, but I only get one Saturday every week, people (that and I forgot to turn on my VCR again).

I guess the Oilers didn't play all that
well last night against the Senators, especially our goaltenders, most specifically Ty Conklin, who must be run out of town immediately. The good news, I guess, is that Mike Morrison is coming back from his conditioning stint and will probably get a couple games. I still don't know why Markkanen doesn't get more starts, but we've all been talking about this for months and not much has changed. I've been thinking about trade bait for a good goalie: if you had to pick one, would you trade either Horcoff or Stoll? I can't decide.

Another installment of "Gone But Not Forgotten" coming soon!

1 comments:

farawayoiler said...

i see hope, eventually.

http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/hockey/story.html?id=180efe74-fc0a-4523-ac60-155dac4567e5&k=74363

i hope for it so strong i'm grinning my teeth.