Friday, April 21, 2006

Not to worry you or anything, but the entire fate of the world is pretty much in your hands

Less than an hour, now. If I see a Flames fan, I'm going to punch him right in the throat (so what if we're not playing them).

I also found this on, which I thought was funny:

"I'm not going to lay it right on the shoulders of the goaltender," Edmonton coach Craig MacTavish said, "but I will say that most times when underdogs win playoff series they get exceptional performances from their goaltenders."

So, uh, we're not laying anything on Roloson's shoulders, just that, you know, if we don't get an exceptional performance from him, we're pretty much fucked. No pressure, though. Really. Just relax. It's all up to you, but whatever.



jon said...

Well, Roloson kept to his part of the deal.