Friday, April 21, 2006

Western feed

A few Torontonian Oiler fans, myself included, were freaking out in the comments to my last post about getting a CBC western feed tonight for the game. I just wanted to say that I phoned Rogers and I've been told CBC Vancouver is available on channel 132 on digital cable, so if your cable package goes up that high, it shouldn't be a problem.

Rad? Decidely.


sacamano said...

Can I anticipat then (he says hopefully), that there will be a patented CinO drunken game recap -- or perhaps several recaps?

sacamano said...

Bahhhh, "anticipate"

Chris! said...

I think Dave called this one, but I suspect I'll have a hard time keeping my mouth shut after watching the Oilers steamroll Detroit into another dimension.

Pleasure Motors said...

Yeah, plus I'm watching it downtown, so it's going to take me at least a half-hour to just walk back to my place, never mind come up with a recap. But hey, the more posts, the merrier.

And, uh, yeah, it'll be drunken. Can't imagine a Friday night without getting drunk by, you know, 6pm. God I'm lonely. At least I have the Oilers to keep me company! YAY TEAM!