Sunday, May 21, 2006

Uh...

I'll be frank and say my head's not really in tonight's game, so standing in for me tonight will be this homemade Goilers beard pennant courtesy of craftmaster extraordinaire ladysir, God bless her suddenly Oilers-appreciating soul.

Mixed feelings about tonight's game. On one hand, a win is obviously desirable. On the other, I think the Oilers need to learn what it feels like to play a losing game against the Ducks. Still, let's say the Oil win by, oh, three goals. Final score: I don't know... 5-2?

Goilers!

5 comments:

Alex said...

...according to sportsnet, 3 Oilers have the flu and Hemsky is questionable. If we do finally lose a game, tonight is probably the night.

mike w said...

Another sign Anaheim fans blow: they boo offsides that are beyond obvious to anyone who knows the rules of hockey.

jon said...

Chris is so in-tune with the ki of the Oilers that when they feel ill, Chris too feels under the weather. Whattafan.

Julian said...

that roloson - peca combination is lethal...


I'd like to announce that since my birthday, the Oil are 6-0. I'd like to think I have something to do wtih this win streak.

Doogie2K said...

My uncle said after Game 2 in SJ that they wouldn't lose another one. So far, so good.