Thursday, May 11, 2006

Unrelatedly...

For anyone living in Edmonton these days, Metro Cinema is hosting a showing of Death by Popcorn: the Tragedy of the Winnipeg Jets tonight at 7pm.

The movie is utterly brilliant, and hits about two inches from the heart of an Edmonton Oilers fan. Go see it. Like, right now.

For those not living in Edmonton, this movie will surely come through your town at some point (or you could look up l’Atelier-National du Manitoba and request it or something), and your orders are the same.

OILERZ!

5 comments:

mike w said...

Burton Cummings, I presume?

Colby Cosh said...

I'm not so sure. I think pretty much everybody in Winnipeg (including the adult women) looks like Burton Cummings.

sacamano said...

It may be that I'm just really, really tired from last night's game, but that comment by Cosh made me laugh for about 15 minutes.

Chris! said...

Man, how'd you like to see that coming down your wife's birth canal?

Sorry.

sacamano said...

Oh man, Chris!'s comments have me going again. I can't get enough of that photo. It cracks me up everytime I look at it.