Friday, January 19, 2007

This is what democracy looks like

Self-promotion usually makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit, but with Grabia and I waking up this morning to a dead heat in Round 2 of Hot Oil's Oilogosphere Hot Off, I find myself with little choice.

Sirs and girlsirs, my creepy leaning-against-my-ten-speed- by-the-schoolyard moustache needs your votes in what has essentially become a horse-race between Andy's John Cusack idolatry and my bathroom Freddie Mercury impression. I mean, honestly, what's hotter: Queen, or Pushing Tin?

So if it isn't too much trouble, head over to Hot Oil and, like, vote. FOR JUSTICE.

Also, Oilers.

3 comments:

Andy Grabia said...

You just jumped 11 ahead of me in about ten minutes. Now I know how Rory Fitzpatrick feels.

Chris! said...

I SWEAR that's not a voting bot. I'm no anarchist NHL fan abusing the benevolent system.

Andy Grabia said...

Oh, I don't really care. I just assumed it was a bunch of people in an office voting at the same time. Beating that damn mustache was an impossible task.