Friday, September 21, 2007

Introducing yet another celebrity Oilers fan...


Cam'ron I'm sorry you shoulda hold on/ but my gun go off/sorry god forgive me for my gun go off/Jarret Stoll looks like he'll score 70 points this year
In the latest issue of "Rap-Up" magazine, 50 Cent talks about his friendship with the boxer Floyd Mayweather, the stripper poles in his mansion, about how The Game is a no-talent hack and oh yeah, how his favourite team the Edmonton Oilers are going to win the Stanley Cup in 2008!!!

Okay, well maybe not the last part. Nevertheless, the Oilers logo features prominently in 50 Cent's photo spread for the magazine, which automatically makes him a fan. That and rumour has it that 50 is looking for a mansion in Edmonton's west end (this is also not true).

8 comments:

mike w said...

Oh yeah: thanks Garnet for scoring me the magazine. I also enjoyed the article about T-Pain's favourite things.

wunder said...

I'm guessing ol' "fitty" thought he was buying an old Houston Oilers hat...

Chris! said...

That's actually a pretty rad hat. Maybe I'll go over to 50's house and fucking steal it.

Simon said...

That. Fucking. Rules.

Doug M. said...

Reminds me of when I saw that Chappelle movie and the drummer for I think the Roots was wearing a Gretzky Oilers jersey. Street cred baby!

Andy Grabia said...

Don't forget the Boyz II Men video with the Oilers jersey prominently featured, as well. And it isn't ?uestlove wearing the Oilers jersey in Block Party. I'm pretty sure it's the bass player.

Anonymous said...

lol, I remember the Oilers jersey from the Boyz II Men video...that totally made my day. It didn't make being a fan of the Oilers cooler, it made Boyz II Men cooler.

-Nathan

Rob said...

WHERE the hell can I find this magazine?!